425 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 1-212-754-9400 ext. 403
Craig M. Nisnewitz Counsel
Craig Nisnewitz joined Spizz Cohen & Serchuk, P.C. in 2011. He had been Senior Partner of Feinstein & Nisnewitz, P.C. since 2002. Mr. Nisnewitz specializes in construction law, commercial litigation, arbitration, mediation, prosecution and defense of surety and bond claims, administrative law and prevailing wage claims under Federal and New York State labor laws. For more than twenty-nine years, Mr. Nisnewitz has represented general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, architects, engineers, various public owners, suppliers and vendors of construction materials and systems in disputes involving public and private construction projects.
A recognized authority in construction law, Mr. Nisnewitz has served as a member of Construction Law committees of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York and New York County Lawyers’ Association. He has served as an arbitrator on the Construction Industry Panel of the American Arbitration Association and lectured for Lorman Education Services and New York County Lawyers’ Association on numerous aspects of construction law, public contract procurement and prevailing wage issues.
- New York State
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- Queens College of the City University of New York, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York