425 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 1-212-754-9400 ext. 418
Joseph P. Cervini, Jr. Partner
Mr. Cervini is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group.
Mr. Cervini had ten years of big firm litigation experiences before joining the Firm. His litigation practice encompasses a wide range of complex corporate and commercial disputes, including securities litigation, merger and acquisition disputes, trademark and copyright disputes, partnership disputes, intra-corporate and shareholder derivative disputes, entertainment disputes and complex contract disputes. Mr. Cervini has litigated and tried jury and non-jury cases in the state and federal courts in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. His litigation work has cut across several industries, including the securities, financial, telecommunications and pharmaceutical industries.
- New York State
- New Jersey State
- Connecticut State
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey
- New York Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at StonyBrook, B.A. (Cum Laude in Political Science and History)
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York