425 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 1-212-754-9400 ext. 240
Todd A. Schulman Associate
Mr. Schulman is an associate in the Firm’s Trusts and Estates Group. Mr. Schulman concentrates his practice in providing clients with sophisticated estate and financial planning and in counseling executors, administrators and trustees in all aspects of the administration of estates and trusts.
Services provided include: creating an estate plan, drafting the relevant documents, probating wills in Surrogate’s Court, initiating and responding to claims against an estate, providing representation on gift tax audits, transferring title to assets, making final distributions and closing an estate. Additionally, Mr. Schulman assists clients in will contests and dealing with contested accountings of an executor, administrator or trustee.
Mr. Schulman is also experienced with drafting and negotiating prenuptial agreements.
- New York State
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD (Accelerated Entry Program; Yeshiva University Scholar; Jacob Burns Scholar; Heyman/ACCA In-House Counsel Internship; Co-Founder: Tree of Life Society)
- Muhlenberg College, BS (Dean’s List; All-American Scholar; Alpha Epsilon Delta (national pre-medical honor society); National Collegiate Natural Science Award)
- New York Bar Association: (Trusts and Estates Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Section of Real Property; Trusts & Estates Law in Practice Management Sections)
- Trusts & Estates Magazine, March 2005 – contributed to an article about the status of so-called “literary executors” under New York law.